Required files to be uploaded
Conflicts of Interest Form_(v2r)_
This Web Site is provided by European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine., having its registered office at EJMCM, International House, 776-778 Barking Road, Barking, London, E13 9PJ, United Kingdom. and shall be used for informational purposes only.
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.ejmcm.com. These terms may be modified or updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on this page.
- The term "User" means the User who is browsing the website https://www.ejmcm.com/ (Internet Website).
- The domain address www.ejmcm.com is owned by European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. All content on this Site, including all the text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site, is exclusive and proprietary material owned by European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine.,
- European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine name and logo belongs to and are owned by European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. These name and logo may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from EJMCM.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by EJMCM.,without any notice to the User:
- All articles and accompanying materials published by EJMCM on the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for use and distribution by you subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution License.
- Your use of the EJMCM site or any website to which it is linked is at your sole risk. The EJMCM site and all its content, materials, information software and services on the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the EJMCM sites or its contents and hereby disclaims all warranties.
- In no event shall EJMCM or its employees be liable for any damages in connection with the use of the EJMCM site, their content or any web site with which they are linked. Shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- EJMCM site will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. EJMCM. disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that EJMCM.,is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. EJMCM.,is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. EJMCM.,is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- EJMCM., makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- In the course of using the Site, you may provide EJMCM with feedback, including but not limited to suggestions, observations, errors, problems, and defects regarding the Site (collectively “Feedback”).
Most Viewed Articles
Predictive Value of Coronary CT Angiography and Calcium
Scoring for Coronary Artery Problems and Adverse Cardiac
Events in Low-risk Chest Pain Patients
Aref Albakri, Giso Frhr.von der Recke, Heyder Omran
EJMCM. 2020; 7(1): 01-04
Genetic and Cell biology Discriminants of Sars-CoV2 Infection
and Susceptibility to Covid-19 pulmonary complication
P Scalia, SJ Williams, R Luca’, Antonio Giordano, E Bucci
EJMCM. 2020; 7(1): 05-09
Totally Extra-Peritoneal (TEP) laparoscopic ventral hernia and
incisional hernia repair: Reverse TEP (r-TEP)
Danilo Coco, Silvana
EJMCM. 2019; 6(1): 12-13
Protein aggregation and Arfaptin2: A novel therapeutic target against
Aida M. Mohammedeid, Vera Lukashchuk, Ke Ning
EJMCM. 2014; 2(1): 12-15
Ease of Intubation While Using Macintosh and (Mccoy’s Type) Laryngoscope Blade Undergoing with Anaesthesiology
N.V. Kanase, Saudamini Gandhi, Saurabh R Todi
EJMCM. 2020; 7(1): 70-73
» Abstract » doi: https://doi.org/10.31838/ejmcm.07.01.04